Charming Maids Covid19 Pandemic Policy
At Charming Maids, our top priority is the safety of the cleaners and customers. With COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases on the rise in the North and South Carolina areas, we want to assure you that we are rapidly responding to the outbreak. That means being transparent with you about what steps we are taking during this difficult time.
- → We are following all state and local guidance orders in North and South Carolina, and updating our services based on the rapidly changing medical recommendations to combat the virus’ spread. The services that are available through our website fall under an exemption to all stay at home orders, which allows residents to leave their home to perform business such as cleaning, and other services that are necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences and allow our customers to book our services to satisfy these needs.
- → We are providing guidance to all our cleaners regarding safety precautions, such as ensuring that they use personal protective equipment when servicing customers and asking any cleaner who feels sick to stay home and rest, without worrying about losing compensation.
- → We are waiving cancellation fees for any customers who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or feel sick on the day of a scheduled booking. As always if you would like to skip or reschedule a booking please contact us at email@example.com.
- – Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- – Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose and mouth;
- – Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe;
- – Social distancing; and
We also ask that all customers proactively move to a separate room from the one your cleaner is working to both ensure the 6 foot social distancing space recommended by the CDC to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus.
As always, we’re here for you, your home and your business. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Stay safe and thank you for being a valued member of the Charming Maids community.